The following is a description of the order and payment process for the FE Masterworks™ program.
1. Due to the custom nature of the creation of FE Masterworks replicas, they will be produced in batches of 3-4 at a time and construction will begin after at least 3 new orders are received. Each replica is expected to require up to six months for completion.
2. At the time an order is placed, a non-refundable reservation fee of $500 will be required to ensure a customer’s place on the order list. Once the prior batch of replicas has been delivered to customers, the next 3-4 customers on the order list will be contacted and will have 10 days to provide a production deposit of 50% of the replica price (excluding shipping costs, which will be calculated and payable at the time that the replica is ready to ship). The previously paid reservation fee will be applied against the production deposit. If the customer fails to pay the production deposit on a timely basis, in the sole discretion of Factory Entertainment the order will be removed from the order list and the reservation fee previously paid will be forfeited or the order will be placed at the bottom of the order list and a new reservation fee may be required to remain on the list.
3. Once the ordered replica has been completed and is ready to ship, the customer will be notified and will be presented with various shipping options and costs. The customer will then have 10 days to select a shipping method and to remit the balance of the purchase price plus shipping costs. If the customer fails to do so, Factory Entertainment may, in its sole discretion, offer the replica to the next customer on the order list and retain as liquidated damages either $2,000 from the amounts previously paid or, if no customers are then on the order list for the particular replica, 100% of the amounts previously paid.
4. Should a customer’s replica be unable to be shipped within 18 months following payment of the production deposit, upon written request the deposit will be returned to the customer, unless the delay in shipment was due to customer nonpayment or to any conditions commonly understood to constitute “force majeure”, including, for the avoidance of doubt, global or regional pandemic conditions or any supply chain disruptions, in which event the obligations of Factory Entertainment and the customer shall be suspended for the duration of such conditions.
5. Because each FE Masterworks™ replica is a bespoke, made-to-order item, Factory Entertainment’s 30-day voluntary return policy does not apply. However, each FE Masterworks replica is covered by our limited warranty. See Returns & Limited Warranty.
For questions or inquires, please e-mail email@example.com